HARRISON, NY (March 23, 2020)—URC, a global leader in smart automation and control for residential and commercial applications, announced today a Resource Kit to help authorized URC dealers navigate through the COVID-19 crisis to sustain their business and set them up for future success. The resource kit, available to authorized URC dealers on URC’s dealer portal, is online today and includes virtual trainings for URC Total Control Certification and advanced courses, templates and creative assets to aid a dealer in consumer marketing efforts, and a resource guide to aid dealers in navigating their business through the crisis.
“URC’s thoughts are extended to everyone affected during this difficult period,” commented Chang K. Park, URC Founder and CEO. “Our world is entering a whole new paradigm, with rapid changes, it makes for a very challenging business environment. We care about our dealers and decided to create one place where URC dealers could go to get the tools and resources that can help them navigate through this situation, get helpful links to grant and loan programs, download easy templates to use for business planning and marketing, and invest in certification and continuing education for our Total Control smart automation and control system. We are also in a very good inventory position, thanks to good planning and constant communication with our factory in Korea.”
Key Components of the portal include:
- Virtual Trainings for Total Control Certification and Beyond the Basics, which includes a hands-on component. URC will ship gear to attendees so they have it on hand in their location and can follow along, as they do in URC’s regular in-person certification training courses.
- Social Media Campaign Assets are available to help dealers’ market additional opportunities to their customers as to how they can help simplify their lives now that everyone is working from home.
- “Trade Up to Total Control” sales program & marketing assets, which includes an incentive for URC Complete Control consumers to get a rebate when they upgrade from Complete Control to Total Control thru an authorized dealer.
- Business Resources
- Communication templates to customers regarding your business status
- A resource page of useful links to third-party websites offering special programs, grants and loans.
- Business Planning & COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Checklist
Additional resources will be added in the future. Authorized URC dealers can easily download any and all components of the toolkit via the resources section on URC’s dealer portal. Dealers that are interested in joining the URC Total Control family, can email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.