Harrison, NY (October 14, 2021) - URC, a global leader in residential and commercial automation, announced the launch of its new product line of smart home lighting solutions – branded URC Lighting. This next generation of smart lighting creates the perfect atmosphere for entertaining or quiet family events with a line of smart dimmers, switches and gateway devices.
Homeowners can seamlessly launch customized scenes, receive notifications about their systems and control intuitive lighting programs. Through URC’s Total Control system, URC Lighting is networked to provide complete integration allowing scenes like Good Morning, Dinner Party and Good Night to launch highly customized lighting sequences. URC Lighting devices display notifications for programmed triggers via a LED light. With a simple touch, URC Lighting enables smart control and automation across the Total Control system.
URC Lighting’s advanced benefits include:
- Robust settings for true customization
- Built-in configuration button with simple touch scene control
- Colorful, customizable LED bar for visual notifications
- Reliable performance and Z-Wave® networking
- Sync across URC Lighting devices for multi-way lighting feedback
- Simple neutral or non-neutral installation (Dimmer only)
- Remote control through Total Control system
- Natively programmed within Accelerator software
- Available in 7 popular colors to fit upscale design
When combined with URC’s Total Control system, residential customers can take advantage of premium lighting and integration. With 7 popular colors, URC Lighting complements any designer environment. Easy color change kits or color paddles allow URC Lighting to create uniquely lit environments.
In order to network its new lighting products, URC launched a new, native gateway, the TRF-ZW10. The TRF-ZW10 is URC’s latest Z-Wave® Plus gateway that allows integration of supported lights. Control up to 40 devices per gateway and scale projects with multiple TRF-ZW10s. To address security concerns, the TRF-ZW10 uses advanced Z-Wave S2 security encryption.
- Easy-to-install and professionally program
- Customizable with flexible design
- Reliable and scalable for residential applications
- Increased processing speed
- Expanded memory
- Self-healing capabilities
- Program to run scenes or provide notifications
- Encrypted for security
Phase 2 will include the additional control and automation of door locks, and other compatible devices.
“URC’s Lighting continues our leadership in developing advanced solutions for our dealers and their clients, stated Lars Granoe, URC’s Vice President of Product Development. He continued, “this new lighting platform provides the foundation to launch future products and software features.”
With plenty of product, URC Lighting started a pre-sale program on September 27th achieving promising early sales results. Orders are shipping now!
URC plans to announce more URC Lighting products and extended features during the next few months.