URC, known worldwide as the leader in sophisticated remote controls for custom, retail, cable and OEM channels, underscores ongoing support for RF-based Complete Control (MX-Series) systems by introducing the most advanced CCP remote to date.
Based upon 25-years of remote experience, the MX-990 emphasis is strongly on creative customization – and allows programmers greatest flexibility in graphic design and layout. Plus, graphics are stored on remote and archived in PC.
The new MX-990 uses popular, bulletproof Narrow-Band RF and is fully file compatible with URC’s popular MX-980 remote control.
“Creative dealers will love the ‘Freeform Graphics’ feature that allows full customization. And MX-990 accepts all MX-980 files, so there is ZERO learning curve,” said Cat Toomey, URC Director of Marketing.
“The new MX-990 is living, breathing proof of our continued growth and support for the renowned MX-series products,” said Toomey.
Product highlights include:
- Latest Complete Control™ (CCP) MX-Series remote control.
- Fully customizable color 2.4” LCD screen.
- Graphics are stored on remote, so when uploaded from remote to PC the graphics are sent to the PC for archival purposes.
- Can run MX-980 files — so programming steps are saved even before dealers begin.
- Uses Narrow-Band 418 MHz RF radio frequency.
- Works with all URC 418 MHz RF Base Stations (MRX-350, MRF-260).
- Includes rechargeable battery and handsome charging cradle.
For more information about URC, visit www.universalremote.com.